A delicious thick, gluten-free, focaccia from Community Bakers. With a boost of flavor from gluten-free organic rosemary, you will be using this as a pantry basic.
The dough can be refrigerated for up to 5 days so you can pull it out and bake it at the drop of a dinner party, a customer or hunger pang.
The dough also freezes well for up to 3 months. So you will never be without base for a sandwich, pizza or nibbles for guests.
There is a lot you can do with this wonderful flatbread.
Here are just a few serving suggestions:
• While the focaccia is in the oven, caramelize some onions. When the bread is cooked sprinkle well with shredded mozzarella cheese and return to the oven briefly to melt the cheese. When nicely melted carefully spread the caramelized onions on top. Slice and enjoy.
• Slice the warm fococcia and serve with a blend of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. Press some pitted kalamata olives it the top before baking for a real Italian experience.
• Make a sandwich. Cut into quarters. Split each quarter so that you have two pieces, one with a top crust and one bottom crust. Add your favorite sandwich filling. Toast or grill. Makes a great grilled cheese sandwich or panini.
• Cut into squares, split, lightly toast and make bruschetta.
• Make a pizza! Spread the dough out thinly on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake in a 450 degree oven until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and top with shredded cheese, anchovies, pancetta, basil leaves whatever you like. Return to the oven to melt the cheese and slice. Like all gluten-free baking, this bread will get soggy if a wet sauce is used for a topping.
Certified Gluten-free Flour (Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, rice extract) Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Yeast.
1 Mix (10.5 oz), Box of 6 Mixes (10.5 oz each), Box of 12 Mixes (10.5 oz each), Food Service Sizes – Please Contact Us
Community Bakers - Gluten Free Baking Mixes
We make the mix. You make it happen!
Community Bakers is your home for practical, tasty and creative gluten-free baking mixes.
Just like you, we enjoy great baking. We combine great taste with the best in gluten-free baking ingredients.
We create affordable, gluten-free baking mixes for you so those with wheat allergies, and those who chose to be wheat free, have delicious baked goods right from the oven.
We at Community Bakers promote recycling, reduced packaging, city-wide composting, fossil fuel reduction and above all, human kindness.
Join us in our efforts.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in